We need your help! Please see info below to help feed 2400 military families for Thanksgiving. What does it take to feed 2,400 military families for Thanksgiving dinner?
AZ Heroes to Hometowns (AZ H2H) has accepted this challenge! AZ Heroes to Hometowns is providing OEF/OIF Injured/Wounded Troops, Deployed Military Families, Guard, Reserves, and Active Duty Military with a Thanksgiving dinner for their families. AZ Heroes to Hometowns has entered a partnership with local food banks to provide 2,400 food boxes to support these military families for this upcoming Thanksgiving season.
To have a successful project, AZ Heroes to Hometowns is in need of 2,400 – $15.00 grocery gift cards or monetary donations for a turkey or ham for Thanksgiving dinner to complete the food boxes. Donations of grocery gift cards and checks may be mailed to AZ Heroes to Hometowns. Also, Pay-Pal may be used for donations; information can be located at http://www.azheroestohometowns.org. All donations received with subject: Turkey for Troops will be used for this project.
Donations are needed by November 1, 2013 to allow time to purchase the grocery gift cards and deliver them to the seven Arizona locations to be distributed along with the food boxes.
In partnership with AZ Heroes to Hometowns, you can show ‘their communities’ care and help in providing these military families a Thanksgiving Dinner.
Call or email if you need additional information on how to do your own fundraising to strengthen the crusade. Thank you in advance for your assistance and support of our troops.
- Phoenix – 52nd Street Armory, Saturday Nov 9th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Flagstaff – American Legion 204 W. Birch Ave, Sat. Nov 9th 10:00am to 2:00 pm
- Glendale – DAV 8447 N. 61st Ave, Saturday Nov 16th 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Florence – Armory 20525 N. Highway 79, Bldg T-4615, Sunday Nov 17th 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Prescott – Armory 1500 Heritage Park Rd, Sunday Nov 17th 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Marana – Silverbell Armed Forces Reserve Center, Bldg L-4701 (exit I-10 at 232Pinal) Sunday Nov 17th 1:00pm to 5:00pm
**Validation of Military affiliation will be conducted**