Download Form to Mail in: H2H 5K Registration 2018
Sponsors Download Form: AZH2H 5K Sponsorship 2018
Register early and receive a $10 discount on the 5K by using code SAS10– good until Feb 1st, 2018. Military use MIL05 for $5.00 off until March 8th, 2018.
Mail to: AZ Heroes to Hometowns P. O. BOX 31646, Mesa, AZ 85275
AZ Heroes to Hometowns is a 501 (c) 3
Everytime you shop on Amazon, Amazon donates to the wonderful charity…
Villa La PAWS is teaming up with Heros to Hometowns to offer free pet boarding and daycare to Arizona military families this holiday season. Click here for more information…
We invite Wounded/Injured Troops of OIF/OEF/OND, Families of Deployed Military Service Members, National Guard, Reserves, and Active Duty Military to pick up a food box and gift card for a turkey. (dates and times vary so check the location closes to you).
(Gift cards are limited/first come basis for each distribution time)
- Phoenix – 52nd Street Armory, Saturday Nov 9th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Flagstaff – American Legion 204 W. Birch Ave, Sat. Nov 9th 10:00am to 2:00 pm
- Glendale – DAV 8447 N. 61st Ave, Saturday Nov 16th 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Florence – Armory 20525 N. Highway 79, Bldg T-4615, Sunday Nov 17th 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Prescott – Armory 1500 Heritage Park Rd, Sunday Nov 17th 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Marana – Silverbell Armed Forces Reserve Center, Bldg L-4701 (exit I-10 at 232Pinal) Sunday Nov 17th 1:00pm to 5:00pm
**Validation of Military affiliation will be conducted**
You’re invited to join us in honoring the memory of PFC Corey Johnson for a day of Shotgun Sports. Included is a Live Dove Hunt, Traps, Skeet Shooting, License, water and food provided.